The x-factor!!

Go down

The x-factor!!

Post  madmoo on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:59 am

Hi guys, anyone else watch the x-factor or just me lol. Really excited this year as the final is in Manchester instead of London so not that far to travel and I am going wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Won 4 tickets on Saturday for the final so should be a good night as long as they bring back Joseph Whelan Very Happy

madmoo

Back to top Go down

Re: The x-factor!!

Post  Pokertrev on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:06 am

madmoo wrote:Hi guys, anyone else watch the x-factor or just me lol. Really excited this year as the final is in Manchester instead of London so not that far to travel and I am going wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Won 4 tickets on Saturday for the final so should be a good night as long as they bring back Joseph Whelan Very Happy

Wow, you won 4 tickets. Thats brill, hope you enjoy it.

Don't tell the rest of the team lol but me and my better half watch it all the time. Don't think i've missed a single one yet.

My favourite part tbh is the auditions, I can never get enough of them.

Anyway, enjoy the final and try and give us a wave or something lol.
Pokertrev
Admin

http://www.teampokertitans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  unbpower on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:36 am

well done moo ....... the x-factor is brilliant how could anyone hate a programme that gave us jedward,wagner and cher lloyd !!

unbpower

Back to top Go down

Post  madmoo on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Haha thanks Trev, think most men watch it just don't like admitting it Shocked
Lol Michael ok 3 good examples there Very Happy . The tv is that bad on a Saturday I enjoy it, it is something I can watch with the kids that we all enjoy. Freechips has started watching it too Laughing

madmoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Pokertrev on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:06 pm

madmoo wrote:Haha thanks Trev, think most men watch it just don't like admitting it Shocked
Lol Michael ok 3 good examples there Very Happy . The tv is that bad on a Saturday I enjoy it, it is something I can watch with the kids that we all enjoy. Freechips has started watching it too Laughing

HaHa - So I'm Not Alone Then wiiiiiiii.

Do you vote as welll moo? and if so who has the last say on who you vote for? You or Freechips?
Pokertrev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  madmoo on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:18 pm

No Trev I don't vote. I love watching it but can't help thinking the whole thing is fixed Sad

madmoo

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbers on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:01 am

i watch it about an hour after it has been on so i can fastforward the poxy adverts. Must say if it wasn't for the misses i wouldn't as would be up the pub if i was still single.

How can you diss Cher Lloyd? I thought she was amazing.. Everyone too themselves though..
chubbers

Back to top Go down

Post  madmoo on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:53 am

Agree about fast forwarding the adverts chubbers they are on way too much, no need for them.
Cher Lloyd just got too irritating for me, my son likes her he is only 5 though. He is forever singing swagger jagger lol.

madmoo

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbers on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:21 am

omgg that makes me have the same common sense as a 5 yr old, think the misses might agree lol.
chubbers

Back to top Go down

Simon Cowell is a *******

Post  FlyingDagg on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:29 pm

I'd better not join this thread I would turn the air blue! Let's just say I'm not a fan of reality shows or "talent" shows like this, especially when it's associated with Cowell. Maybe it would be fun to stir things up with a new thread hehe.
FlyingDagg

Back to top Go down

Post  madmoo on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Enjoyed the weekends live shows, Ella is amazing definate winner imo.
Rylan only there for the comedy value.
Louis hated today by many after his senior moment Laughing keeping Rylan in.
Gary needs to chill a bit and stop storming off.

madmoo

Back to top Go down

Post  JEFFTER on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:48 pm

lewis walsh - what a absolute tosser - this show has just lost any ounce of creditability that it had - its just a joke and all those that watch it need to get out more - what a staged fiasco
JEFFTER

Back to top Go down

Post  madmoo on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Agree Louis is a tosser but really don't agree with people who watch it need to get out more. Quite surprising the amount of people who pretend not to watch it but know exactly what has gone on.

madmoo

Back to top Go down

Post  FlyingDagg on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:20 am

Newspapers and interweb thingy Lisa. I won't comment on what happened last night as obviously I didn't see it but it just confirms to me that the whole thing is predetermined who goes through.
FlyingDagg

Back to top Go down

Post  madmoo on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:32 am

Yeah I get its all over the newspapers and the web but what I don't get is why people read about it if they dislike it that much!! Is it just so they can moan about it?
I agree it is a fix and what happened last night only happened so everybody would be talking about it today and will watch it next time.
I find it entertaining and so do millions of other people, that does not mean we should all get out more.

madmoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Pokertrev on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:44 am

There are more controversial things than Louis sending it to the public vote - Like how on earth has his hair started growing again? Root Transplants ftw Smile

I may need to get out more, but the missus won't let me Smile I have orders to be home for dinner no later than 4pm when I go out for a Sunday Lunchtime drinking session Smile
Pokertrev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbers on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:14 am

It's a blooming disgrace, i sat in the same spot i am now shouting at the tv. my misses then informed me that they couldn't hear me lol

TBH it's exactly why if i had a choice i wouldn't be watching but unfortunately i don't. the misses loves the show, so unless i sat in the kitchen which i don't want to,so therfore i watch it lol.

Saying we should all get out more. Please inform my misses of this then i could go to the pub and miss it PLEASE.. TY... Very Happy
chubbers

Back to top Go down

Post  JEFFTER on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:49 am

Sorry Moo - didnt mean to have a go - just annoyed at the whole lewy /fix fiasco

I'll get you a drink or two at a spt sometime if we meet up

love XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

jeff
JEFFTER

Back to top Go down

Post  madmoo on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:29 pm

No problem Jeff x

madmoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content