Diaries of a TPT member

Go down

Diaries of a TPT member

Post  chubbers on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:28 am

Just wondering who would like to write a weekly diary of there 2013 escapades on Sky Poker.

I'm willing to do it, and hopefully through criticism of my game , from you joyous ppl it might help me improve.. lol!

Think this might be a good idea for any players who have the spare time to write one...

WHO'S UP FOR IT?????
chubbers

Back to top Go down

Re: Diaries of a TPT member

Post  FlyingDagg on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:38 am

I have the time to write a poker diary but as I'm not a grinder and really only play the deepies with the odd Mini or BH thrown in i reckon it would be pretty boring to read. Finished 3rd in 7-45 Deepie, finished 20th in 7-15 deepie, played a £2-30 BH finishedd 64th ....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. So i'll pass.
FlyingDagg

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbers on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:34 am

Hi Dale,

I'm not a grinder either but was thinking of a more casual diary than finished 3rd in the 7:15 deepy, etc.. lol

More making notes of certain hands played and asking whether or not it was played right etc..

Everyone to themselves though.. Very Happy
chubbers

Back to top Go down

Post  Pokertrev on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:00 am

Hi M8.
I don't mind giving it a go.

I need to change a few things in my game so it might be worth me keeping an account of whats working and whats not. I also want to get back to regular winning ways, which just isn't happening for me at the mo.

So I will post my diary title up ready for the new year.
Pokertrev
Admin

http://www.teampokertitans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jjjach on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Hi chubbers and trev just like dagg i'd have a boring diary.Although mine would be worse as i'm an ABC player who only plays AA,or so people have told me.I can improve my game by bet sizing and widening my range pre.But i say no,i play micro stakes and most players aren't very good.No disrespect to them but the way i play i good enough for me.If i play in a higher buy in game i will change the way i play.As you get respect from players mostly, keep away from sat guys,and the game is so much more fun.Sats are the way to play the game and enter big tourneys.It can only improve your game playing with better players.What i mean by that i play 2 quid dyms and not play a hand until level 5.Then i jam utg and still get a call with k2 if they are suited.It.s easy to remain in that mindset.In other words no diary for me.Sorry if that was a bit longwinded Laughing
jjjach

Back to top Go down

Post  FlyingDagg on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:06 am

JJ you said this "I can improve my game by bet sizing and widening my range pre.But i say no". This puzzles a bit. Why would you not want to improve your game. Surely it's only natural to aim to be the best you can?
FlyingDagg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down